The Estate is also about well-being…relax, improve your health, rejuvenate…your whole perspective changes when you enter the gates.
Privacy is assured by hand-forged solid steel entry gates, a wrought-iron fence and stone walls. Gain entry via mobile phone.
The 12,000 square foot fully-restored, 1891 Victorian Queen Anne Mansion is impeccably detailed. The remarkable original restored woodwork and stained glass are unparalleled. The restoration took 6 years to complete.
Queen Anne Estate in Eureka Springs
115 W Van Buren, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632 USA Tel: (479) 363-6291 email@example.com
Throughout the Mansion, discover a unique and valuable collection of museum-quality antique furnishings by world-class cabinetmakers such as J.W. Meeks, John Henry Belter, George Henkels, Mitchell & Rammelsberg, Herter Brothers, William S. Wooton, Pottier & Stymus, and R.J. Horner.
The Mansion showcases Susan Morrison’s Master Legacy patronage art collection - 90+ drawings and 20+ poems spanning 5 decades. This is the most complete retrospective of her work; Morrison is one of Arkansas’ most respected artists and was named an “Arkansas State Treasure” by former Governor David Pryor.
Discover seven spacious luxury suites, King or Queen antique beds featuring luxury linens and pillows, and state of the art luxury bathrooms with boutique toiletries. Each Suite features flat panel smart televisions with on-demand streaming, cable and wireless internet, ensuite thermostat, in-room safe, Keurig® coffee/tea maker and in-room refrigerator.
Other Features of the Property Include:
- Resort style pool with luxury summer kitchen, hot tub and fire pit offers plenty of room to relax.
- Garden courtyard crafted from hand-cut Arkansas limestone from the local Eureka Springs quarry, and hand-pitched in the same fashion as the original stone facade of the Mansion. Complete indoor/outdoor bar and 60" flat panel television.
- Custom bocce court and putting green - the bocce court is detailed in hand-cut limestone. The grounds also feature Italian marble fountains, and a lovely Gazebo.
- Commercial kitchen and pre-function kitchen for small or large gatherings and events is on the main floor. Laundry facility with industrial ice maker.
- An 80 kW generator runs on natural gas on a direct line (no tank) capable of powering up the entire Estate.
2,500 square foot adjacent Kelley House is a fully restored 1880s historic home with Business Center, Manager quarters, and Satori Concept Spa with VibrAcoustic chaises and proven neuro-therapy audio programs, Finnish Sauna, salon manicure & pedicure chairs, and steam showers.
Click on the doors to see the Queen Anne Estate Brochure